Wednesday, 13 January 2016

Waiting on Wednesday: Shade


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine.
It is a way to spotlight upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating, or books that are already released that I still need to own or read.

This Wednesday I am waiting on...


Title: Shade
Author: Jeri Smith-Ready
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Expected Publication Date: 5th April 2011

Synopsis from goodreads
Best. Birthday. Ever. At least, it was supposed to be. With Logan's band playing a crucial gig and Aura's plans for an intimate after-party, Aura knows it will be the most memorable night of her boyfriend's life. She never thought it would be his last.

Logan's sudden death leaves Aura devastated. He's gone.

Well, sort of.

Like everyone born after the Shift, Aura can see and talk to ghosts. This mysterious ability had always been annoying, and Aura had wanted nothing more than to figure out why the Shift happened so she could undo it. But not with Logan's violet-hued spirit still hanging around. Because Dead Logan is almost as real as ever. Almost.

It doesn't help that Aura's new friend Zachary is so understanding - and so very alive. His support means more to Aura than she cares to admit.

As Aura's relationship with with the dead and the living grow ever complicated, so do her feelings for Logan and Zachary. Each holds a piece of Aura's heart... and clues to the secret of the Shift.

Why I'm Waiting on Wednesday for this book
Shade has been on my shelf for a while now...and in all honesty I had forgotten I owned it. I found it again after a recent reshuffle and have now moved it to the front so I can see it. I really like the synopsis of this book and I'm excited to make a start on it soon


What are YOU waiting on this Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...