Sunday, 6 March 2016

The Sunday Post (54)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, to recap the past week on my blog, showcase books and things we have received.
NEW ARRIVALS THIS WEEK

The Square Root of Summer by Harriet Reuter Hapgood from NetGalley
Paper Butterflies by Lisa Heathfield from NetGalley
Head Over Heels by Holly Smale from publisher
Scarred Souls by Tillie Cole from publisher [unsolicited]


Midnight Bites by Rachel Caine from publisher

I got to meet Rachel Caine again on Friday for a Q& A and book signing, so keep your eyes peeled for my post about that.
I am super excited to have Head Over Heels early, I'm making a start on this one already because you can never just read one chapter in this series. The Square Root of Summer is one I've had my eye on for a while and I'm looking forward to reading this one.

What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...