Sunday, 27 March 2016

The Sunday Post (56)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, to recap the past week on my blog, showcase books and things we have received.

NEW ARRIVALS THIS WEEK

Girl Out of Water by Nat Luurtsema from publisher
The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson from publisher
Kook by Chris Vick from NetGalley


All Wrapped Up by Holly Smale purchased by me
Built by Jay Crownover purchased with audible credit

I am super excited with some of my books this week. Girl Out of Water is a book I heard about last year, and I've been desperate to get my hands on it ever since. The Unexpected Everything was an unexpected book, but one I can't wait to start.

What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...