Wednesday, 20 April 2016

Books Around the World: Geek Girl by Holly Smale

Photobucket
[button made by Silvia @ Darkest Sins]

It's been a while since I lat shared covers from around the world...almost two years in fact. So today I thought I would share covers from around the world for Geek Girl by Holly Smale.



[UK - USA - FRENCH - PORTUGUESE - GERMAN]


Looking at these covers I am torn between two. I love the UK cover for this series, but I also love the USA version too. The UK gives us a face for Harriet, and the USA cover has lots of images that represent Harriet,

Which cover do you like best? Leave a comment and let me know.

Do you have any suggestions for other covers you would like to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...