Sunday, 3 April 2016

The Sunday Post (57)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, to recap the past week on my blog, showcase books and things we have received.
NEW ARRIVALS THIS WEEK
Vanished by Kat Richardson purchased by myself
Labyrinth by Kat Richardson purchased by myself
Downpour by Kat Richardson purchased by myself
Seawitch by Kat Richardson purchased by myself

Possession by Kat Richardson purchased by myself
Revenant by Kat Richardson purchased by myself
The Trick to Landing by Jenny Kaczorowski purchased by myself
Picture Perfect by Holly Smale purchased by myself
Love Song by Sophia Bennett from publisher

I may have gone on a spending spree this month and picked up a lot of books. I did have the first few books in the Greywalker series by Kat Richardson, but they were not all picked up by the UK publisher, so I gave them away and have picked up all the USA versions. Picture Perfect is a book I've already read, and own in hardback, but I really want my set to match so I'm rebuying them all in paperback. The Trick to Landing is a book that's been on my list for ages, so I am super happy its not out and on my iPad. I really love Sophia's previous books so I am excited to make a start on this one soon.


What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...