Sunday, 10 April 2016

The Sunday Post (58)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, to recap the past week on my blog, showcase books and things we have received.

NEW ARRIVALS THIS WEEK

Oryon by T. Cooper & Allison Glock-Cooper from NetGalley
All That Glitters by Holly Smale purchased by myself
Head Over Heels by Holly Smale purchased by myself
Save Me by Heidi McLaughlin purchased by myself
Defending Taylor by Miranda Kenneally from NetGalley


What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

1 comment:

  1. The Geek Girl covers are hilarious..they remind me of my girls taking selfies..LOL Hope the week ahead is wonderful Michelle!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...