Sunday, 17 April 2016

The Sunday Post (59)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, to recap the past week on my blog, showcase books and things we have received.

NEW ARRIVALS THIS WEEK

Vigilante by Kerry Wilkinson from my library
Carter Reed by Tijan free from Romance Read of the Month Club
You Know Me Well by David Levithan & Nina LaCour from publisher
You're It y Leigh Ann Kopans purchased by myself

Under Rose-Tainted Skies by Louise Gornall from publisher
Think Twice by Sarah Mlynowski from NetGalley
Love and Other Man-Made Disasters by Nicola Doherty from NetGalley
Shift by Em Bailey from NetGalley

Mystery & Mayhem by The Crime Club from publisher
The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick from NetGalley
The Special Ones by Em Bailey from NetGalley
The Crown by Kiera Cass from NetGalley
Resurgence by Kerry Wilkinson from publisher

So.....a lot of publishers added a lot of books to NetGalley this week. They may be books I have had my eye on forever, and I may been automatically approved for them.....my finger slipped on the request button a few to many times. But look at some amazing books I managed to snag!!!!!
*runs off to a book cave to binge read*



What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...