Monday, 2 May 2016

Cover Characteristic: Ferris Wheel


Cover characteristic is a meme hosted by Sugar & Snark. It came about when Sugar was wondering which cover to use for her #70 Cover of the Week post. Sugar kept on thinking of more than one, and they all seemed to have a theme/characteristic. So she decided to switch things up a bit!
To find out more and participate check out their posts here

This weeks theme is Ferris Wheel.

This was a tough one for me, I've only seen two of the covers below, the other covers I've chosen are ones I had to search for.


5. Hope is a Ferris Wheel by Robin Herrera
4. Lucky Star by Cathy Cassidy
3. Joyland by Stephen King
2. Four: A Divergent Story Collection by Veronica Roth


1. Undertow by Michael Buckley

Undertow is my favourite this week. I love how creepy it is, how it looks hazy and dangerous, and also has me wondering what is going on.

5 comments:

  1. Hope is a Ferris Wheel is my favorite, I just like how colorful it is. It has an old time feel to it too. I feel the same way about Undertow. It has that look like something bad happened, and I just noticed the wheel in the background is in rough shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen Lucky Star. It's interesting as a cover, but I love Undertow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Lucky Star! But I think that I'd seen it with a different cover, but I like this one better. Undertow was my top one as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Undertow is so awesome and that cover of Joyland! Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...