Sunday, 1 May 2016

Monthly Wrap Up: April 2016


Monthly Wrap Up is a way for me to look back on what I've read, and what I'm looking forward to. It also combines The Reading Queue and Honourable Mentions.
The idea behind this post comes from Lost in Lit

BOOKS READ






BOOK OF THE MONTH


PLANNING TO READ




HONOURABLE MENTIONS


REVIEWS THIS MONTH


POSTS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED


AROUND THE BLOGOSPHERE


REAL LIFE

I went to see Captain America: Civil War with my brother. We thought it was going to be his last movie with me (he may be moving to USA) so we went all out. We had Five Guys burgers, and did the Captain America movie marathon, watching 1 and 2, before the midnight release of Civil War. My brother pushed the boat out and got us surprise gallery seats, and he definitely made the most of the free re-fills.



I feel like I've taken ages to read this month, but looking at how much I've read, it's actually more than I thought, I am super excited to read a few of my books this month, and hopefully I can catch up with my NetGalley books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...