Sunday, 1 May 2016

The Sunday Post (61)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, to recap the past week on my blog, showcase books and things we have received.

NEW ARRIVALS THIS WEEK

The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater purchased
The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling from publisher
New Beginnings by Rebecca Emin from NetGalley


It's been a quiet week on the blog for me in every aspect. I do have a few more reviews waiting to be published, and I know I have some exciting books arriving next week.


What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...