Sunday, 8 May 2016

The Sunday Post (62)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, to recap the past week on my blog, showcase books and things we have received.

NEW ARRIVALS THIS WEEK

A Court of Mist & Fury by Sarah J. Maas purchased by myself
Charged by Jay Crownover from publisher as part of the blog tour
Night Study by Maria V. Snyder purchased by myself

Just a few books to add to my collection this week. A Court of Mist & Fury is one I've had on pre-order for ages, and it finally arrived this week. I can't wait to get stuck into this one. Shadow Study is a book I've already read, and own on kindle, but I added this one on with my pre-order to add to my collection. Charged is a book I am currently reading and I love it so far.

What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...