Sunday, 29 May 2016

The Sunday Post (65)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, to recap the past week on my blog, showcase books and things we have received.

NEW ARRIVALS THIS WEEK

Delbert: The Reluctant Spy by Marko Kitti from author
Better When He's Bad by Jay Crownover purchased by me
Better When He's Brave by Jay Crownover purchased by me
Driven by K. Bromberg from my amazing friend Lisa for FBBF

Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake from publisher
The Crown by Kiera Cass from publisher
Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige from publisher & Midnight Reads
Dare Me by Megan Abbott free on iBooks

City of Bones by Cassandra Clare purchased by myself
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare purchased by myself
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare purchased by myself
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare purchased by myself

Someone Else's Skin by Sarah Hilary free on iBooks
A Boy Made of Blocks by Keith Stuart from NetGalley
The Graces by Laure Eve from publisher



I actually got Three Dark Crowns and The Crown last week, but forgot to add them to the post. I snagged a few freebies from iBooks this week which sound interesting. Stealing Snow was a surprise book from the publisher, and also from my blogger friend, I'm looking to find a home for my second copy. The Graces is a book I cant wait to read, and our proofs have shiny gold lettering on them, I put a video on Instagram here to show how shiny it is. I love the new covers for The Mortal Instruments, and I saw these at my supermarket at a bargain price, so I had to snag them up. They also have a very nice picture on the spine which I shared on Instagram. I did have a review copy of The Crown from NetGalley, but it was put up too early and we were asked to delete it from our devices, as a thank you we got sent finished copies to us.


What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

2 comments:

  1. I've never read the Shadowhunters series. It's been on my cyber shelve for way to long now! Guess I need to do something about that... Hope you are going to have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished reading Three Dark Crowns last week, it is amazing. I mean, it is dark, but so good. I hope you like it. You got so many books this week, I hope you like them all. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...