Monday, 13 June 2016

Cover Characteristic: Arrows


Cover characteristic is a meme hosted by Sugar & Snark. It came about when Sugar was wondering which cover to use for her #70 Cover of the Week post. Sugar kept on thinking of more than one, and they all seemed to have a theme/characteristic. So she decided to switch things up a bit!
To find out more and participate check out their posts here

This weeks theme is Arrows

I had fun looking for pictures for this week, and a lot of these are from books on my TBR shelf. I have gone for a variety of different types of arrows this week, some pointing arrows, and some real arrows.


5. Boomerang by Noelle August
4. Picture Me Gone by Meg Rosoff
3. You Are Here by Jennifer E. Smith
2. Fire by Kristin Cashore


Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this series, so as soon as I saw the theme I knew I had to include this cover. This is the UK cover and I much prefer these over the US covers. I love that we get to see Celaena grow in each cover, and how each cover represents her in the book. I love her pose, her clothes, the background....basically everything about this cover.


Which cover is your favourite? If you take part leave a link to your own post.

6 comments:

  1. I like Picture Me Gone and Heir of Fire, those might be my favorites. Although Fire is nice too... and You Are Here I like the cover design. Okay I like all of them lol. Fun topic this week!

    http://gregsbookhaven.blogspot.com/2016/06/cover-characteristics-arrows.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are here is my favourite! Such a nice selection, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I like that you got some with different types of arrows, not just the bow and arrow type! And I hadn't seen that version of Heir of Fire, I love the colors even more than on the version I used! I also really like the cover for Picture Me Gone :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the YA covers. I don't think I had any really YA books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks! I love the cover of Boomerang.
    Check out my Covers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol I like the look of boomerang!
    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...