Monday, 27 June 2016

Cover Characteristics: Ladders


Cover characteristic is a meme hosted by Sugar & Snark. It came about when Sugar was wondering which cover to use for her #70 Cover of the Week post. Sugar kept on thinking of more than one, and they all seemed to have a theme/characteristic. So she decided to switch things up a bit!
To find out more and participate check out their posts here

This weeks theme is Ladders

I really enjoyed this weeks theme. I had a few covers in mind for this one already, and just had to search for a few more


5. The Ladder by Halfdan Rasmussen
4. Froelich's Ladder by Jamie Duclos-Yourdon
3. Friday Brown by Vikki Wakefield
2. The Ladder by Vrinda Pendred


Ready Player One By Ernest Cline

When it got to pick my covers for this weeks theme I knew I had to include my favourite book, Ready Play One. Not only is this an amazing book, but I love how the cover represents the protagonists home life and the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...