Sunday, 5 June 2016

The Sunday Post (66)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, to recap the past week on my blog, showcase books and things we have received.

NEW ARRIVALS THIS WEEK

All the Feels by Danika Stone from publisher
Summer Days, Summer Nights by various authors from publisher
Sunny Side Up by Holly Smale from NetGalley

A quiet week this week for books. I snagged Sunny Side Up yesterday and read it in a few hours. I'm looking forward to making a start on the other books this week.



What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

2 comments:

  1. All your new books just scream summer..I hope you have an wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I need to start the Geek Girl series. YOu got a few good ones this week! Thanks for stopping by my Sunday Post earlier. As you can tell I'm a bit behind this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...