This Is Where It Ends, Marieke Nijkamp’s young adult debut and New York Times bestseller, has left an indelible mark on those who have read the heartrending and harrowing story. Nijkamp’s novel is starkly real, dealing with themes of violence, abuse, bullying, and prejudice, among others.
It’s a harsh reminder that every moment counts when it comes to living your best life, being your best self, and treating others with love, compassion, and kindness
MAKE THIS SUMMER COUNT by creating as many “moments” as possible in 54 days (June 15 to August 7), and share your progress along the way!
*tag #thisiswhereitends AND #everymomentcounts for the chance to win prizes!
SOME IDEAS TO GET YOU STARTED:
- Pay it forward: buy coffee for the next person in line.
- Smile at every person you see that day.
- Send a card/letter to a long-distance friend or family member.
- Read a book that you wouldn't normally pick up.
- Volunteer for a couple of hours.
- Call/text someone you haven’t talked to in a while.
- Buy a small gift for a friend just because.
- Get outdoors and take time to enjoy your surroundings.
- Bake a sweet treat for a friend’s birthday.
to find out more and get some more ideas visit http://books.sourcebooks.com/whereitends/