Wednesday, 22 June 2016

Waiting on Wednesday: Time For Jas


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine.
It is a way to spotlight upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating, or books that are already released that I still need to own.

This Wednesday I am waiting on...


Title: Time For Jas
Author: Natasha Farrant
Publisher: Faber & Faber
Expected Publication Date: 18th August 2016

Synopsis from goodreads
Bluebell and her siblings are beginning a new school year. Suddenly everyone is freaking out. Twig has taken up violent team sports, poor Jas is being bullied by the ghastly Cupcake Crew and Blue has a big decision to make.

There are fights and crying fits. Halloween parades gone wrong and secret graffiti artists. Confusing friendships and life-changing choices. But there is also laughter and above all, there is love - and that's what being a family is all about.

Why I'm Waiting on Wednesday for this book
I have really enjoyed the previous books in this series, and I can't wait to join this crazy family on another adventure.
I need to have this book in my hands!!!!


What are YOU waiting on this Wednesday?


1 comment:

  1. Ohh great pick I haven't heard about this series or author before. But it does looks and sounds absolutely amazing. I hope you enjoy it when you get the chance. Here is my WOW pick for this week. Thank you for your awesome post.

    http://katibookaholicrambligreview.blogspot.com/2016/06/waiting-on-wednesday-40-wake-hollow-by.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...