Friday, 1 July 2016

Monthly Wrap Up: June


Monthly Wrap Up is a way for me to look back on what I've read, and what I'm looking forward to. It also combines The Reading Queue and Honourable Mentions.
The idea behind this post comes from Lost in Lit

BOOKS READ




BOOK OF THE MONTH


PLANNING TO READ




HONOURABLE MENTIONS



REVIEWS THIS MONTH

Love and Other Man-Made Disasters by Nicola Doherty [★★★★]
Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie [★★]
Delbert: The Reluctant Spy by Marko Kitti [★★★★]
Caramel Hearts by E.R. Murray [★★★★]
The Problem With Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout [★★★★]
Beautiful Sacrifice by Jamie McGuire [★★★★]
Beautiful Burn by Jamie McGuire [★★★]
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling (audiobook review) [★★★★]
The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick [★★★★]
Until Friday Night by Abbi Glines [★★★★]
Sunny Side Up by Holly Smale [★★★★★]
All the Feels by Danika Stone [★★★★]

POSTS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED

Cover Characteristic [Lipstick] [Arrows] [Classrooms] [Ladders]
Waiting on Wednesday [The Shadow Hour] [Time For Jas]
This is Where It Ends Every Moment Count Challenge
Four Brits Books Fest 2016 [Event Report]
Product Review [Caseflex Ultra Thin iPad Mini Bluetooth Keyboard]

REAL LIFE

Things have been busy for me in many ways this past month. I've been studying for my final test as well as getting a unit completed for my IT course. Now that it's done I can start to relax a bit and get back into a reading routine. I feel like I've been MIA a lot and between my course, and my reviews I've hardly had time to visit or link up with other blogs.

My brother also got the green light for his big move to USA. He leaves next week which is going to be horrendous for me, and you will find me in a corner being over emotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...