Sunday, 3 July 2016

The Sunday Post (70)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, to recap the past week on my blog, showcase books and things we have received.

NEW ARRIVALS THIS WEEK

Infernal by Mark de Jager from NetGalley
Jesper Jinx and the Scrumptious Snacks by Marko Kitti from author
Fix by Ferrett Steinmetz from NetGalley

Head Over Heels by Holly Smale audible credit
Cold Shadows by J.L. Bryan audible credit
That One Moment by Amy Daws gift from author
Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling for review
Harry Potter & the Oder of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling for review
Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling for review
Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling for review

So a quiet week on the books, but busy with the audiobooks. I received the last few credits to purchase the last of the Harry Potter Series for review. I also used some of my own credits to pick up Head Over Heels and Cold Shadows. That One Moment was a gift off the author. I've been assured I can jump right in without no prior knowlege of the series, but this one will have to wait.


What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

1 comment:

  1. This week I have bought Lying About Last Summer, The Potion Diaries and I got sent The Deviants. Really looking forward to all 3.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...