Sunday, 17 July 2016

The Sunday Post (72)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, to recap the past week on my blog, showcase books and things we have received.

NEW ARRIVALS THIS WEEK

Beat by Vi Keeland free Romance Read-of-the-Month Club
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare purchased by myself
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare purchased by myself
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare purchased by myself

The Sinner by Amanda Stevens from NetGalley
Caraval by Stephanie Garber from publisher [unsolicited]


The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices are all books I've read before, I just needed to have these new covers on my shelves. I thought The Sinner was a new series, it's no, so now I need to tackle the other books in this series. Caraval was a surprise book but one that I've heard good things about.



What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

7 comments:

  1. I haven't yet read The Visitor, so I'll read it and Sinner back to back. I'm a tiny bit worried about the romance. From what I've gathered, there doesn't seem to be too much communicating going on. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Haul this week! Happy Reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul!!! I love Cassandra Clare books. I hope you enjoy all your pretty new books. Have a great week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh all those Shadowhunter books. Great covers! Enjoy all your books :)
    My Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Shadowhunters series looks like a lot of fun, even though I haven't read them, or watched the show. Hope they're great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Caraval is one I can't wait to read! Great haul.
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...