Sunday, 31 July 2016

The Sunday Post (73)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, to recap the past week on my blog, showcase books and things I have received.

NEW ARRIVALS THIS WEEK

Glitter by Aprilynne Pike from NetGalley
Making It by Jamie Scallion purchased by myself
Having It by Jamie Scallion purchased by myself
Losing It by Jamie Scallion purchased by myself


This is my book haul up to Wednesday. I'm off to London for YALC so anything arriving after then wont be added until next week.


What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

1 comment:

  1. Rock N Roll Diaries sounds really good and interesting. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...