Monday, 15 August 2016

Cover Characteristic: Mountains


Cover characteristic is a meme hosted by Sugar & Snark. It came about when Sugar was wondering which cover to use for her #70 Cover of the Week post. Sugar kept on thinking of more than one, and they all seemed to have a theme/characteristic. So she decided to switch things up a bit!
To find out more and participate check out their posts here

This weeks theme is mountains.

I really enjoyed this weeks theme. I had a few covers in mind for this one already, and just had to search for a few more


5. Heidi Grows Up by Charles Tritten
4. Crystal Gorge by David & Leigh Eddings
3. Scent of Magic by Maria V. Snyder
2. Pawn of Prophecy by David Eddings


The Redemption of Althalus by David & Leigh Eddings


Can we see a theme going on here. I LOVE David Eddings so I knew that I could easily pick several of his books for this theme. I also own a copy of Heidi Grows Up and this was the first image I had in my head. Scent of Magic is part of a series I love, and all of these covers are stunning.


2 comments:

  1. I like Crystal Gorge the best probably, and Pawn of Prophecy isn't bad (I read that one a few times). Heidi Grows Up has a very Alps feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi!!!! Definitely my favorite and I actually did think of it and then forgot again... LOL!!! Lovely covers you chose. Here's my Cover Characteristics: http://marelithalkink.blogspot.co.za/2016/08/cover-characteristics-mountains.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...