Monday, 22 August 2016

Cover Characteristic: Pyramids


Cover characteristic is a meme hosted by Sugar & Snark. It came about when Sugar was wondering which cover to use for her #70 Cover of the Week post. Sugar kept on thinking of more than one, and they all seemed to have a theme/characteristic. So she decided to switch things up a bit!
To find out more and participate check out their posts here

This weeks theme is pyramids

I really enjoyed this weeks theme. I had a few covers in mind for this one already, and just had to search for a few more


5. Return to the Tomb of Death by Alida E. Young
4. Pyramids by Terry Pratchett
3. Before the Pyramids: Cracking Archaeology's Greatest Mystery by Christopher Knight
2. Pyramid of the Dead by John McCuaig


The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan

I've only read one of these books, and that's Return to the Tomb of Death quite a few years ago. My favourite is The Red Pyramid. I love how it all comes together, how all the little details work well together and make this an interesting cover.

2 comments:

  1. The Red Pyramid is nice, and I like Before the Pyramids too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I forgot about that Terry Pratchett book!
    I apologize for being so late! I posted 2 in 1 this week.
    Thanks for joining in :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...