Wednesday, 31 August 2016

Monthly Wrap Up: August


Monthly Wrap Up is a way for me to look back on what I've read, and what I'm looking forward to. It also combines The Reading Queue and Honourable Mentions.
The idea behind this post comes from Lost in Lit

BOOKS READ




BOOKS OF THE MONTH



PLANNING TO READ

????????
I have no idea what I'm going to read. I'm behind on NetGalley and struggling so it's going to be a pick 'n' mix month this month.

REVIEWS THIS MONTH


POSTS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED


REAL LIFE

I've had another slow reading month, I'm still finding it hard to really get back into some sort of a routine.
I've caught the Pokemon Go bug and play it at every chance I can and have even gone on a few Pokemon hunts with brother and niece & nephew, as well as attending a Pokemon picnic.
My brother left for USA which was very emotional for all involved. He's gone to live there so it's going to be hard not having him around the corner.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...