Monday, 1 August 2016

Monthly Wrap Up: July 2016


Monthly Wrap Up is a way for me to look back on what I've read, and what I'm looking forward to. It also combines The Reading Queue and Honourable Mentions.
The idea behind this post comes from Lost in Lit

BOOKS READ



BOOK OF THE MONTH


PLANNING TO READ

???
I have no idea what I'm going to read this month. I'm behind on my July books and I've been really struggling to find something I enjoy. So I may mix it up with review and my own books to help get the spark back.

HONOURABLE MENTIONS

REVIEWS THIS MONTH

POSTS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED

REAL LIFE

  • I got the results of my It test back and I passed with a score of 40/50. I am so relieved I don't have to retake the test. I'm also signed up to do my Level 3
  • I am currently obsessed with Pokemon Go, it's like I'm reliving my youth.
  • I've spent the weekend in London for YALC (event post soon) so I'm trying to get back into some form of a routine so please bear with me as I do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...