Sunday, 14 August 2016

The Sunday Post (75)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, to recap the past week on my blog, showcase books and things we have received.

NEW ARRIVALS THIS WEEK

Odd and the Frost Giants by Neil Gaiman & Chris Riddell from publisher [unsolicited]
The Twelve Days of Dash and Lily by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan from publisher [unsolicited]
The Wreck by Marie Force free from Romance Read-of-the-Month Club

The Hatching by Ezekiel Boone audiobook from Orion
The Poison Study Short Story Collection by Maria V. Snyder audiobook credit
Ninna Is Not OK by Shappi Khorsandi audiobook for review
You Will Know Me by Megan Abbott audiobook for review

am super excited about my surprise books this week and I can't wait to read them. Twelve Days of Dash and Lily has been on my wish list since I first heard about it. Odd and the Frost Giants was one I hadn't heard of, but I am in love with it already.



What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...