Sunday, 21 August 2016

The Sunday Post (76)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, to recap the past week on my blog, showcase books and things we have received.

NEW ARRIVALS THIS WEEK

Curious Minds by Janet Evanovich & Phoef Sutton free from instafreebie
Nefertiti's Heart by A.W. Exley free from instafreebie
What Boys are Made Of by S. Hunter Nisbet free from instafreebie
The In-Betweener by Ann Christy free from instafreebie

It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover purchased
A Beautiful Funeral by Jamie McGuire purchased
The Secret City by C.J. Daugherty &Carina Rozenfeld from NetGalley
Kisses on a Paper Airplane by Sarah Vance-Tompkins from NetGalley
There May Be A Castle by Piers Torday



What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

2 comments:

  1. I really need to grab the audio of It Ends with Us. Awesome haul! I hope you enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking that The In-betweener looked really interesting (and that I hadn't heard of it before). Then I checked, and apparently I got it as a Kindle Freebie last year. Thanks for bringing it back to my attention.

    Sunday Summary #16

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...