Sunday, 7 August 2016

The Sunday Post - The #YALC Edition


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, to recap the past week on my blog, showcase books and things we have received.

NEW ARRIVALS THIS WEEK

The Declaration by Gemma Malley from a friend
The Resistance by Gemma Malley from a friend
The Legacy by Gemma Malley from a friend
The Returners by Gemma Malley from a friend

Time for Jas by Natasha Farrant for review
The Age of Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker won on twitter
Blame by Simon Mayo from NetGalley
As I Descended by Robin Talley from NetGalley

Something in Between by Melissa de la Cruz from NetGalley
The Flame Never Dies by Rachel Vincent from NetGalley
Lullaby by J.L. Bryan from author


Head Over Heels|Under Rose-Tainted Skies|Songs About a Girl - purchased
Girl Detached|The Memory Book|Contagion|Dear Charlie
The Deviants|Goldfish Boy|Saint Death|Haunt Me - Free or Won
Geek Girl bag free with book|Samplers, tattoos, bookmarks
Badges|Tote bags|T-Shirt


I had such a great time at YALC, and I'm glad I made the decision to go this year. I still need to write up a post about it all so keep a look out for that one soon.


What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

4 comments:

  1. Nope, nothing new! Thank goodnesss.....!! Hardly get to that what I do have. But you have a great selection of new books. Hope you have fun reading them. Here's my Sunday Post: http://marelithalkink.blogspot.co.za/2016/08/the-sunday-post-07-august-2016.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. YALC sounds fun, and I like the look of the Returners. Clicked over to check it out and it sounds like a fun read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to read The Flame Never Dies! I can't wait to see what you think of it.

    Happy Reading! <a href="http://paulettespapers.com/?p=12017”>Dani @ Paulette’s Papers</a>

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...