Saturday, 3 September 2016

Bookish Bingo

It's been a while since I really took part in a challenge. I find it hard to stick to them and make headway. I spotted Bookish Bingo on another blog and decided to check it out.

I love the idea behind this, and it also seems like it would be a fun way to tackle my TBR and goodreads challenge.

Bookish bingo is hosted by Pretty Deadly Reviews and below are the details:

It’s time for another round of Bookish Bingo! The purpose of this challenge is to push ourselves to read more, and to broaden our horizons a little bit. I don’t know about you guys, but summer was a reading bust for me, so I’m so excited for this new card and to finally kick this reading slump.

The Details:
  • Every new season has a new bingo card. This one is for books read in the months of September, October and November.
  • The object is to get as many BINGOs as possible (five across, up and down, or diagonal)
  • One square per book
  • You do not have to review these books, or even have a blog, this is simply for books read during the allotted months
  • At the end of August there will be an international giveaway for all participants. The more BINGOs you get, the more entries you get in the giveaway!


At the moment I don't know which books I'm going to read to cover the squares but I'll update on my instagram page for each new book, and once at the end of the month on my round up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...