Sunday, 4 September 2016

The Sunday Post (78)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, to recap the past week on my blog, showcase books and things we have received.

NEW ARRIVALS THIS WEEK

Cell 7 by Kerry Drewery from NetGalley
The Amateurs by Sara Shepard from NetGalley
Disruption by Jessica Shirvington from publisher
The Veil by Chloe Neill from publisher
The Sight by Chloe Neill from publisher.


I have some pretty amazing books this week, and huge thank you to the publicist for sending me a copy of both books in the Devils' Isle series for review.


What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh Cell 7- I'll have to see what that's about. I like that cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh going to check out The Amateurs!
    Enjoy all your books :)
    My Book Haul

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...