Saturday, 10 September 2016

The Sunday Post (79)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, to recap the past week on my blog, showcase books and things we have received.

NEW ARRIVALS THIS WEEK

On the Rocks by Sawyer Bennett freebie
Lost Stars or What Lou Reed Taught Me About Love by Lisa Selin Davis from NetGalley
Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas purchased by myself


I am super excited to have Empire of Storms, although I have yet to pick it up. I didn't realise how big the book was going to be, so I need to finish my current reads so I can focus on this.


What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

1 comment:

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...