Friday, 21 October 2016

Product Review: Coolreall Power Bank

As bloggers we get invited to lots of blogger events, were we get to learn more about upcoming books and meet some amazing authors. As a bookish person in general I attend events in book shops, either nearby or a small journey away. I also attend events like YALC.

The problem with attending these events, especially ones that take me away from home for most of the day, is the battery life on my phone. I always leave my house with a full charge on my phone, but was finding that if I used it a lot, the battery was quick to drain. Event in London allow me to charge my phone on the train on the way home, but other than that I was pretty stuck if it ran out.

I invested in a couple of battery packs to help my battery last longer (which came in very handy for Pokemon hunting) I have two. My initial purchase was a smaller battery pack which just about managed one charge on my phone. But with the added increase with Pokemon and spending time with the nephew I needed to invest in a bigger, better batter pack.


After a lot of searching I ended up picking up a Coolreall Power Bank. This is a bigger pack than my previous one, but I am able to charge two devices at the same time. When tested to its limit I charged two iPhone's (5 & 5s) from no battery to full. I also boosted up an iPad mini with life still left in the battery. It also holds its charge really well. I charged it for Pokemon and didn't use it again for at least a week and was happy to find it still had three lights on it out of four. There is also a handy light on the front to help you find things in the dark, or light up your bag by accident :)

I'm not a very technical person, I just know that this does the job, but Ill post the tech stuff below for those who are tech savvy.
Basic data: 3.7V 15600mAh 57,7Wh Input: 5V 2.0A, Output: 5V 2.1A;
Size: 16cm*7cm*2cm
Equipped with over-charged, over-discharged, over-voltage, over-current and short-circuit protection. This battery pack will automatic shutdown if a short circuit or overload output occurred while unit is charging.
[Tech info is from the product page itself and can be found by clicking the link above]

Overall I am super happy with this purchase and have definitely been getting use out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...