Sunday, 9 October 2016

The Sunday Post (82)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, to recap the past week on my blog, showcase books and things we have received.

NEW ARRIVALS THIS WEEK

Broken Sky by L.A. Weatherly iBooks freebie
Holding Up the Universe by Jennifer Niven purchased
Infinity by Shanora Williams freebie on Amazon
Shockwave by Peter Jay Black from author via publisher

Podkin One-Ear by Kieran Larwood from publisher
Otherworld Chills by Kelley Armstrong purchased
RoseBlood by A.G. Howard from publisher
The Women in the Walls by Amy Lukavics from publisher [unsolicited]

Sunny Side Up by Holly Smale (audiobook) purchased
Flawed by Cecelia Ahern (audiobook) purchased

I am super excited to read some of my books this week. Shockwave is the final book in the Urban Outlaws series, and I am both excited and sad to read this one. Holding Up the Universe was a sampler I read from YALC, so I knew I had to pick up a copy of this when it was released. Otherworld Chills is a series I love, and I'm excited to re-visit this world once more. Podkin One-Ear not only sounds like a great read, but the book is STUNNING. RoseBlood arrived a lot earlier than expected, and I may or may not have squealed when I opened this one. The Women in the Walls was a surprise book, but it sounds fantastically creepy.
I've already read the book versions of my audiobooks, but I had to get these to add to my ever growing collection.



What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

1 comment:

  1. Roseblood and the Woman in the Walls have me oh so curious. Awesome haul this week Michelle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...