Sunday, 30 October 2016

The Sunday Post (85)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, to recap the past week on my blog, showcase books and things we have received.


NEW ARRIVALS THIS WEEK

Fly With Me by Chanel Cleeton from author via NetGalley
Into the Blue by Chanel Cleeton from author via NetGalley
On Broken Wings by Chanel Cleeton from author via NetGalley

Skitter by Ezekiel Boone from NetGalley
Zenn Diagram by Wendy Brant from NetGalley
Trouble Makes a Comeback by Stephanie Tromly from NetGalley
Corruption by Jessica Shirvington from publisher

The Black Key by Amy Ewing from publisher
The One Memory of Flora Banks by Emily Barr
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry purchased by myself
Breaking the Rules by Katie McGarry purchased by myself
Take Me On by Katie McGarry purchased by myself


I've been MIA the past week. My computer got taken away to be fixed, hopefully its back to its usual running self now. I also stayed away to cat sit my brothers cat at my Mums house whilst she was on holiday. I've also joined a gym, to hopefully balance out my thyroid issues and get fitter.



What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...