Wednesday, 2 November 2016

Monthly Wrap Up: October 2016


Monthly Wrap Up is a way for me to look back on what I've read, and what I'm looking forward to. It also combines The Reading Queue and Honourable Mentions.
The idea behind this post comes from Lost in Lit

BOOKS READ




BOOKS OF THE MONTH


PLANNING TO READ

I honestly have no idea. I'm still struggling to read and have several books from last month, and books for this month to read. I'm off for two weeks (birthday!!!!!) so I'm hoping to get some quality reading time in.

HONOURABLE MENTIONS

REVIEWS THIS MONTH

The Deviants by C.J. Skuse [★★★★]
Under the Lights by Abbi Glines [★★]
The Sight by Chloe Neill [★★★★★]
Odd and the Frost Giants by Neil Gaiman & Illustrated by Chris Riddell [★★★★★]
The Secret City by C.J. Daugherty & Carina Rozenfeld [★★★★]
Believe by Katie Delahanty [★★★★]
Disruption by Jessica Shirvington [★★★★]

POSTS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED

Cover Characteristic: [Big Ben]
Todd Fahnestock's "The Wishing World" [Virtual Tour]
 Lost Stars by Lisa Selin Davis - Tips for Aspiring Writers [Blog Tour]
Coolreall Power Bank [Product Review]
Welcome to My World [Hero vs Heroine]

REAL LIFE

Not much has been going on this past month for me. I went back home to my Mums to watch the cat while she was on holiday. This was going to be an adventure as Apollo is very hit and miss with me as he occasionally still struggles to find his feet in my Mums after his big move (he belonged to brother but he moved to USA). Happy to report that by the end of the week he loved me. After popping in a few days after I came back home I am happy to say that he still loves me and I had to sneak him a small scoop of food to keep him happy (and still loving me) until Mum got home from work.

I made a start at going the gym, both to get fitter, lose weight, and try to stay ahead of my thyroid. I'm onto week three so far and really enjoying it, I have a love/hate relationship with a cross trainer that is the best for me to use over the two versions, but also the one that is the least fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...