Sunday, 20 November 2016

The Sunday Post (88)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, to recap the past week on my blog, showcase books and things we have received.

NEW ARRIVALS THIS WEEK

Backstage Pass by various authors from NetGalley
A Girl Called Owl by Amy Wilson from NetGalley
Heartless by Marissa Meyer from NetGalley
Owning It by Jamie Scallion purchased by myself
Honor by Jay Crownover purchased by myself

I've quite pleased with the selection books I have this week. Honor was one that didn't have a definite delivery date when I initially pre-ordered it so was happy to see it arrive pretty fast. Owning It was not only late, but I was also messed around with the delivery, at one point being told it was 30th December dispatch. Thankfully it arrived the next day after that notification. Heartless and A Girl Called Owl are two books I am excited to read.


What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

1 comment:

  1. Nice haul. Hope you love all of your new books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...