Monday, 26 December 2016

Bookish Bingo: The Winter Edition

A photo posted by Michelle (@muchlovedbooks) on

I kinda failed miserably on the previous Bookish Bingo hosted by Pretty Deadly Reviews
It's time for a new board and I'm determined to fill in as many squares as possible this time around.

Some books I plan to read are:
🔸Caraval by Stephanie Garber (2017 debut)
🔸RoseBlood by A.G. Howard (Hyped)
🔸Traitor to the Throne by Alwyn Hamilton (sequel)
🔸The Memory Book by Lara Avery (pink cover)
🔸Heartless by Marissa Meyer (Dec, Jan, Feb release)
🔸It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover (Goodreads nominee)
🔸Magic Binds by Ilona Andrews (urban fantasy)
🔸Backstage Pass the complete series (romance)
🔸 The Crown by Kiera Cass (science fiction)

This of course will change several times as I go through my books and match up as many as possible. I've already made some headway on this board which I'll share in my December wrap up. Any ideas or suggestions to fill in some squares would be amazing, especially 'Own Voices' and 'Unreliable Narrator'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...