Thursday, 1 December 2016

Monthly Wrap Up - November


Monthly Wrap Up is a way for me to look back on what I've read, and what I'm looking forward to. It also combines The Reading Queue and Honourable Mentions.
The idea behind this post comes from Lost in Lit

BOOKS READ




BOOKS OF THE MONTH


PLANNING TO READ


These are the books I definitly want to read, I'll also try to dip into my ever growing TBR pile.

REVIEWS THIS MONTH

Jesper Jinx's Best Friend by Marko Kitti [★★★★]
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling [★★★★]
Shifting Shadows by Patricia Briggs [★★★★]
Puck by Kim Askew & Amy Helmes [★★★★]
Catology by Adrian Searle and Oliver Ninnis [★★★]
Word Nerd by Susin Nielsen [★★★★]
Shockwave by Peter Jay Black [★★★★★]
Fly With Me by Chanel Cleeton [★★★★]
Shattered Glass by Maria V. Snyder [★★★★★]

POSTS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED


REAL LIFE

Not much has been going on this month. I celebrated my birthday with family, spending the day with my Niece while her Mum worked. When I gave her back I swapped presents with my sister (we share a birthday but aren't twins, there is a year between us) I also enjoyed a relaxing two weeks off work.
I met up with friends and we drank coffee, swapped books, and caught up with each other.
I watched Fantastic Beasts and loved it more than I expected to.



What bookish plans do you have this month. Are there any books I should be adding to my list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...