Monday, 5 December 2016

Recent Reads


Recent Reads is a way for me to round up books that I have read recently that are either too small to really give a detailed review of them, or are books read for fun with no review notes taken.
To find out more about each book, click on the book title to be taken to Goodreads

The Poison Study Short Story Collection by Maria V. Snyder
I love the whole of this universe that Maria has created, and even though I've read the stories on her website, I had to have them in my audio collection. I really enjoyed visiting this world again and getting to hear the characters speak again.

Sunny Side Up by Holly Smale
I love the Geek Girl series, and since I already have the rest of this series on audio it made sense to add this. I forgot how much I love the narrator for these books, and I had fun joining Harriet in Paris.

Dead Spots by Melissa F. Olson
This is the second attempt at listening to this book, and I have to say I enjoyed it a lot more the second time around. I love this unique world and characters within it. I'd also completely forgotten how it ended, and I am glad I have the next book waiting to be listened to.

Red at Night by Katie McGarry
I've had this on my iPad for a while waiting to be read, and finding myself with a short amount of spare time I decided to dive in. I really enjoyed this book, I just wish it could have been longer.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...