Tuesday, 27 December 2016

Top Ten Best Books Of 2016



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in June 2010. It's a chance for bloggers to share their top ten books of the chosen topic that week.
Clicking the image above will take you to their main post

Today I get to pick my Top Ten Books of 2016 regardless of genre, publication date etc. I've read a variety this year and it was quite hard to narrow it down to my top ten. With that being said the list below is in no particular order of most favourite to least favourite.


2 comments:

  1. I advent actually read any of these yet - although I really keep meaning to pick up THE HEIR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only book I've read from this list so far is Head Over Heels, which I loved! Can't believe the last Geek Girl book is out next year. I'll have to check out Waiting for Callback as well, it looks like a really fun read!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...