Tuesday, 13 December 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'm Looking Forward To For The First Half Of 2017



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in June 2010. It's a chance for bloggers to share their top ten books of the chosen topic that week.
Clicking the image above will take you to their main post
Todays topic is.....
Books I'm Looking Forward To For The First Half Of 2017


Forever Geek by Holly Smale (9th March 2017)
Silence Fallen by Patricia Briggs (9th March 2017)

Dawn Study by Maria V. Snyder (31st January 2017)
Traitor to the Throne by Alwyn Hamilton(2nd February 2017)

Unconventional by Maggie Harcourt (1st February 2017)
Geekerella by Ashley Poston (4th April 2017)

Rebels Like Us by Liz Reinhardt (28th February 2017)
RoseBlood by A.G. Howard (10th January 2017)

Perfect by Cecelia Ahern (6th April 2017)
Riveted by Jay Crownover (14th February 2017)

Most of these books are my top authors, or authors I am really interested in, and there are a lot more from other authors I love but I had to be ruthless and really stick to the list of ten only.

1 comment:

  1. Dawn Study and Traitor to the Throne are really high on my list :) I'm so excited for these!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...