Tuesday, 6 December 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: New-To-Me Authors I Read For The First Time In 2016



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in June 2010. It's a chance for bloggers to share their top ten books of the chosen topic that week.
Clicking the image above will take you to their main post

New-To-Me Authors I Read For The First Time In 2016

I've been pretty lucky to read some AMAZING books this year, as well as getting the chance to meet some of these authors at blogger events or YALC. Below are my top ten new to me authors that I have read this year. Each link leads to my review of these books so you can see the full detail of my feelings about each one.

Girl Out of Water by Nat Luurtsema [5 stars]
Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton [5 stars]

Songs About a Girl by Chris Russell [5 stars]
Under Rose Tainted Skies by Louise Gornall [5 stars]

Who's Afraid? by Maria Lewis [4 stars]
When We Collided by Emery Lord [4 stars]

Flawed by Cecelia Ahern [4 stars]
All the Feels by Danika Stone [4 stars]

The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman [3 stars]
The Girl of Ink and Stars by Kiran Millwood Hargrave [3 stars]



Have you read any of these books? Which has been your favourite?

1 comment:

  1. Alwyn Hamilton was on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/12/06/top-ten-tuesday-86/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...