Wednesday, 21 December 2016

Waiting on Wednesday: Forever Geek


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine.
It is a way to spotlight upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating, or books that are already released that I still need to own or read.

This Wednesday I am waiting on...


Title: Forever Geek
Author: Holly Smale
Publisher: HarperCollins Children's Books
Expected Publication Date: 9th March 2017

Synopsis from goodreads

My name is Harriet Manners and I’ll be a geek forever…

Harriet Manners knows almost every fact there is.

Modelling isn’t a sure-fire route to popularity. Neither is making endless lists. The people you love don’t expect you to transform into someone else. Statistically, you are more likely to not meet your Australian ex-boyfriend in Australia than bump into him there.

So on the trip of a lifetime Down Under Harriet’s to-do lists are gone and it’s Nat’s time to shine! Yet with nearly-not-quite-boyfriend Jasper back home, Harriet’s completely unprepared to see supermodel ex Nick. Is the fashion world about to turn ugly for GEEK GIRL?

It’s time for Harriet to face the future. Time to work out where her heart lies. To learn how to let go…

Why I'm Waiting on Wednesday for this book
I LOVE the Geek Girl series. I look forward to each new story in this world, whether it be short stories or full length books. As soon as I knew about Forever Geek it was on my list, and although I am stupidly excited for this book, I am also devastated to let this series go.


What are YOU waiting on this Wednesday?


1 comment:

  1. Ahh, I'm looking forward to this too! Can't believe it's the finale. Though I'm not sure how I feel because I have always loved Nick, but then Jasper did grow on me in the last book...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...