Monday, 2 January 2017

Monthly Wrap Up: December


Monthly Wrap Up is a way for me to look back on what I've read, and what I'm looking forward to. It also combines The Reading Queue and Honourable Mentions.
The idea behind this post comes from Lost in Lit

BOOKS READ






I read a ton this month, and most of it was towards the end of the month trying to complete my Goodreads challenge (I didn't if you're interested) Honestly this month was a blur of books and work but with very few reviews.

BOOKS OF THE MONTH


PLANNING TO READ



I have a mix of review books, YALC freebie's, unsolicited review books, and books I've had on my shelf for a while. I also have a few other review books to read but hopefully seeing a smaller number visually will make me happier 😊

REVIEWS THIS MONTH

POSTS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED

BOOKISH BINGO


[Bookish Bingo is hosted by Pretty Deadly Reviews]

Set Abroad: Into the Blue by Chanel Cleeton
Sequel = Trouble Makes a Comback by Stephanie Tromly
Romance = Backstage Pass 1-5 by Varous Authors
Not YA = Kingpin by Lili St. Germain
White Cover = Winter Kiss by L.P. Dover
Blue Cover = Otherworld Chills by Kelley Armstrong (UK cover)
Nature on the Cover = A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Urban Fantasy = Justice Calling by Annie Bellet
Dec, Jan, Feb Release = Freeks by Amanda Hocking







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...