Sunday, 1 January 2017

The Sunday Post (92)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, to recap the past week on my blog, showcase books and things I have received.


Before we get to take a look at my haul over the past weeks weeks, I just want to wish you all
HAPPY NEW YEAR
and I really hope this year will be a lot better than the last one.

NEW ARRIVALS THIS WEEK

Seven Days of You by Cecilia Vinesse from NetGalley
The It Girl by Katy Birchall from publisher [unsolicited]
The It Girl: Team Awkward by Katy Birchall from publisher [unsolicited]
The It Girl: Don't Tell the Bridesmaid by Katy Birchall from publisher [unsolicited]


Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor from Santa Claws via twitter
Textrovert by Lindsey Summers from publisher
Moon Called by Patricia Briggs Christmas gift
Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs Christmas gift


The Keeper by J.L. Bryan from author
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare Christmas gift
Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs Christmas gift


I got pretty spoilt at Christmas with books along with other gifts, I got to pick Clockwork Prince and Iron Kissed myself but the b/f surprised me with Moon Called and Blood Bound (he has a very handy link to my wish list 😉. I am excited to make a start on some of my review books.
I've had a nice quiet Christmas with family and a week off work. But from Tuesday it's back to the real world for me.

What exciting things did YOU receive this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...