Tuesday, 3 January 2017

Top Ten 2017 Debuts I'm Excited For



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in June 2010. It's a chance for bloggers to share their top ten books of the chosen topic that week.
Clicking the image above will take you to their main post
Todays topic was a lot harder than I expected it to be, especially as I know I have a ton of books on my 2017 to read list. But as I looked closer a lot of those author already had published books, so I had to really look at my list to get this post together.
The book below are all ones I have in my review pile, from publishers or NetGalley, and are all published in the first few months of the year. I also now realise how small my list is and how little I know about upcoming books.


What books are you excited for this year. Leave a comment with suggestions of books I have to add, and links to your own posts if you have them :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm really looking forward to Caraval and Frostblood. Definitely need to read those two soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...