Tuesday, 10 January 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: 2016 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To (But TOTALLY plan to)



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in June 2010. It's a chance for bloggers to share their top ten books of the chosen topic that week.
Clicking the image above will take you to their main post

Todays topic is

2016 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To (But TOTALLY plan to)

I have a lot of books from last year that I NEED to read, and somehow never got around to doing so. Below is a small selection of books that I really need to read.



2 comments:

  1. Haven't read any of these, even though I have Stealing Snow and It Ends With Us. Hopefully we can all catch up somewhat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't include them on my Top Ten list but It Ends With Us and Stealing Snow are both on my to read mountain too! One day I'll get to them all LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...