Wednesday, 18 January 2017

Waiting on Wednesday: Anna and the French Kiss


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine.
It is a way to spotlight upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating, books that are already released that I still need to own, or books that I already own that have joined my ever growing TBR pile.

This Wednesday I am waiting on...


Title: Anna and the French Kiss
Author: Stephanie Perkins
Publisher: Dutton Juvenile
Expected Publication Date: 2nd December 2010

Synopsis from goodreads
Anna is looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. Which is why she is less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris--until she meets √Čtienne St. Clair. Smart, charming, beautiful, √Čtienne has it all...including a serious girlfriend.

But in the City of Light, wishes have a way of coming true. Will a year of romantic near-misses end with their long-awaited French kiss?

Why I'm Waiting on Wednesday for this book
I picked up this book and the second one liking the sound of them, and they seem to have found a permanent home on my shelf. In fact I have this whole series waiting to be read and I just haven't found the time yet. I am determined that this is the year I really tackle my shelves and try to read some of the series that I own, including this one.


What are YOU waiting on this Wednesday?


1 comment:

  1. Anna and the French kiss is one of my all time favourites - I really hope you enjoy it if you do get to it this year! The rest of the series is fun too, but I've always loved Anna the most.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...