Monday, 13 February 2017

Cover Characteristic: Playing Cards


Cover characteristic is a meme hosted by Sugar & Snark. It came about when Sugar was wondering which cover to use for her #70 Cover of the Week post. Sugar kept on thinking of more than one, and they all seemed to have a theme/characteristic. So she decided to switch things up a bit!
To find out more and participate check out their posts here

This weeks theme is playing cards


I LOVE the Splintered series and I inspected these covers so much to see if I could find playing cards on them. You have to look closely but they are there. Not only are these covers a work of art, but the story itself is probably the only way I love anything to do with Alice in Wonderland.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't even notice the cards on Ensnared before! But I agree, the cover is gorgeous. And red is my favorite color. I also love the cover for Shadow Play, and that version of Alice in Wonderland is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all these covers. Ensnared is nice like all the Howard covers, and I like Cards on the table and Wonderland as well. But then I also like the other two, so yeah! Great picks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland looks like so much fun!
    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...