Monday, 20 February 2017

Cover Characteristic: Teapots


Cover characteristic is a meme hosted by Sugar & Snark. It came about when Sugar was wondering which cover to use for her #70 Cover of the Week post. Sugar kept on thinking of more than one, and they all seemed to have a theme/characteristic. So she decided to switch things up a bit!
To find out more and participate check out their posts here

This weeks theme is teapots


I love most of the covers this week, but for me Beauty and the Beast will always win....who can resist Mrs Potts 😉

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I'll go with Beauty and the Beast too! And I like Kat, Incorrigible as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Beauty and the Beast will always win!
    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...